2) Set your preffered shipping options for when you are not available to receive your delivery such as setting a safe place or indicating a neighbour who can receive your parcels for you. This will ensure that every time Royal Mail delivers to you, they know exactly what your preferences are.
Please contact Royal Mail using the following number 0345 774 0740 to get an update. If they are unble to provide you with assistance, please do contact us.
If your parcel is delayed by more then 2 weeks we would usually offer you a refund or send you a new parcel
In the unlikely event that your parcel is stolen, please contact us so we can investigate this with Royal Mail.
We will usually offer you a refund or send you a new parcel.
Prevent Parcel Theft
To prevent parcels from being stolen, please download the Royal Mail app and set your delivery preference for when you are not available to receive the parcel directly.
Please always ensure that the chosen safe place is in fact safe. In the event that the theft occured from your chosen safe place, we would be unable to issue a refund or send a replacement parcel.
Google App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.royalmail.app.droid&hl=en_GB&gl=US
Apple App: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/royal-mail/id1435168829
In the unlikely event that your parcel is lost, please contact us and we will assist you. We will require:
1) Proof that the parcel is lost
2) Your preffered choice of resolution which would be either a refund or a replacement parcel
In the unlikely event that your parcel is delivered to the wrong house, please contact Royal Mail on 0345 774 0740 for additional information regarding where the parcel has been sent to. In most cases this will be a neighbour.
If they are unable to assist in locating the parcel, please contact us so we can assist you.
We will require the following:
1) Confirmation that you have attempted to locate the parcel - inquiring with your household/neighbours
2) Proof that the parcel has in fact been delivered to the wrong house
3) Your preffered choice of resolution which would be either a refund or a replacement parcel